Dating Support Group
Dating is hard and affects our self-esteem overtime. Singles are even more isolated with the pandemic and navigating the emotional dating roller-coaster is even more complicated now.
It is a WEEKLY ONLINE support group for single people where you can share stories, struggles, and learn about healthy relationships and how to find them.:
Weekly on Monday nights
Starts Monday Oct 19th
Online sessions via ZOOM
10 people maximum to ensure opportunity to communicate
This groups will help you with:
- Making sure you know yourself well and what you are looking for by exploring your values and beliefs.
- Optimizing how you describe yourself in your profile if online dating, or how you present yourself, a first good impression is always key.
- Learning about your attachment style and how it affects your relationships.
- Recognizing unhealthy patterns and learning to better detect red flags.
- Learning from your past experiences and how to break your cycle.
- Learning what a healthy relationship is.
- Learning about healthy communication and conflict resolution.
- Creating your strategy and setting goals on how to meet and date.
- Learning how to better manage experiences, expectations, and emotions by learning tools to keep the right attitude and motivation.
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), the PrepareEnrich, and Gottman modalities will be used.
This group is facilitated by Sophie Webster, Certified Life Coach. Sophie also navigated off and on online dating during most of her 30's. She is currently sharing her life with someone she met 6 years ago out of one of the popular online sites.
Marital/relationship therapists from Marietta Roswell Counseling will also facilitate the group at times and teach valuable information.
This group is made to share experiences, grow, and learn from professionals as well as other group members and feel supported. It will keep you positive and on target in your search or willing to try again with a new outlook.
You are not alone!